If you are interested in partnering with us for this event, we can provide you with the following promotional materials to help you publicize your event:
- Big Read Logo
- Facebook Event Timeline Image
- Sponsor Logos-Signage Footer
- Image of The Round House book cover
- Editable Book Club Information Flyer
- Tabletop Display Sign
- Program Highlights handout
- Website & Press Release Content
- ADA Compliance Statement/Guide (mandatory)
- READER’S GUIDE
If you are from a library, community organization, or local business and interested in becoming involved, please contact Shannon Dozoryst with Young Auditorium at 262-472-1432 or email@example.com.
Little Free Libraries – Create your own Little Free Library. Visit http://www.littlefreelibrary.org/ and https://www.facebook.com/LittleFreeLibrary for more information. Post the location of your new or existing Little Free Library on the LFL page on our blog and we’ll add books to your collection during The Big Read!